Label the Bike
Look at the picture and list as many parts of the bike you know. Below is a list of parts to help.
CREATE Your Dream Bike
Get a piece of paper and some pencils and draw your dream bike. You can be as creative as you like.
Have a go at writing in your journal. You are living through a major event that will be looked back on in the years to come. You can write about what you and your family are doing each day and how your feeling.
You can also writing about anything else. Click the button if you are stuck for ideas.
Make a video
Head out on country with your family and use your phone to make a video.
You could record:
Your family having a chat
How to cook a meal
A elder talking about life when they were young
Health and Sport
Join in with Miss Beck and the students of Roebourne DHS in a little curciut workout.
Have a go at saying as many of these tongue twisters as possible.
- Unique New York
Unique New York
You Know, You Need
Unique New York
- Three free throws
- Red Leather, Yellow Leather
- I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought
Wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
- One-One was a racehorse.
Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too.
- Say this sharply, say this sweetly,
Say this shortly, say this softly.
Say this sixteen times very quickly.
- Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers! (Repeat. Increase the tempo.)
- Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed Shilly-shallied
These sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack; Sheep should sleep in a shed.
- Red Bulb Blue Bulb Red Bulb Blue Bulb Red Bulb Blue Bulb
- Red Blood Blue Blood
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- She sells seashells on the seashore.
- Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer.
- A proper copper coffee pot.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter,
So Betty bought better butter
To make the bitter butter better.
- How much wood could a wood chuck; chuck
If a wood chuck could chuck wood.
- Comical economists.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Sascha sews slightly slashed sheets shut.She should shun the shinning sun.
- The big black back brake broke badly.The big beautiful blue balloon burst.
- A shapeless sash sags slowly.
- Smelly shoes and socks shock sisters.
- Which wrist watches are Swiss wrist watches?
- Dick kicks sticky bricks.
- Shave a single shingle thin
- Stick strictly six sticks stumps.
- Cinnamon aluminum linoleum.
- New York is unanimously universally unique.
- Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.
- Flora’s freshly fried fish.
- A bragging baker baked black bread.
- Buy blue blueberry biscuits before bedtime
- She sold six shabby sheared sheep on ship.
- The sixth sick sheik’s son slept.
- These thousand tricky tongue twisters trip thrillingly off the tongue